Francesco Ortale

2/27/2004 12:46:00 PM

Hello everyone

I have a simple feedback form and I want to save the data submitted by the
user in a text file on the web server. I am using ASP.NET 1.0 and C#. I am
trying to use the classic FileStream and StreamWriter for file operations
but it seem that does not work ( fails to save ).

I am new with ASP.NET, can anyone please help me on this issue?

Thank you in advance.

1 Answer

Alvin Bruney

Do you have permissions to write to the directory? Select this directory and
apply read and write permissions to it

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]