Remoting in a web scenario and using a web custom control

Fernando Lopes

So, using .net remoting, in a web scenario (ASP.NET/C#) I need to do a web
custom control. This control will have to be implement in any project that
come.
Well, today, I have some code like this: Html pages with framesets. In the
main frame, I have a javascript. This javascript refresh a aspx page.
The remote server is create in the global.asax of this web project. In the
global.asax code too, I register the http channel.
When one client do the login, I thread ii and make this thread silent.
To raise some event in a client, I create a console application. Today, this
console just wake up especific thread of especific user;.

In the future, this applications needs to:
Transfer de logged user to another page
Send message from one user to another
Send message from server to especific user.
And another thinks...

So, how can I do that, thinking this:
Today using frames. The frames need to be remove. The controle can be a
IFRAME?
It need to do a web custom control. But, in this way, where I create and
start the remoting server and create the http channel?

Please, any help is appreciate.
Sorry my english.

Thanks.
Fernando