Bsiang Tan

2/24/2004 11:11:00 PM

Dear all experts,

Is there any [Win Form] DateTimePicker equivalent control in ASP .Net ?
My page need to let user choose the Date and Time.. Please help me...

Thank a lot ~

Best regards,
Bsiang

2 Answers

Ken Cox [MS MVP]

You might want to look into this package. It includes time boxes:

http://www.asp.net/ControlGallery/ControlDetail.aspx?Control=396&...

"Bsiang Tan" <tbsiang1982@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Dear all experts,
>
> Is there any [Win Form] DateTimePicker equivalent control in ASP .Net ?
> My page need to let user choose the Date and Time.. Please help me...
>
> Thank a lot ~
>
> Best regards,
> Bsiang

himanshu_dhami