Jordan Bowness

2/24/2004 7:02:00 PM

I have a custom System.Web.UI.WebControls.WebControl to which I've added
a public property of type System.Web.UI.WebControls.Image

It's pretty cool because I get a dropdown property when examining the
control on the conatining webform which lets me select some other image
that's contained in the same webform.

However, this data is not persisted once I run the project. Is there
any way in which this can be accomplished?

Kind regards.

================
Jordan Bowness
================

*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.develop... ***

TrinhQuocThien

Pha^`n tie^'ng Vie^.t cho anh Vee Dom ye^'u tie^'ng Anh ddo.c:

http://www.x-cafevn.or...

Pho' DD Hoa`ng Co+ Minh & Dda.i ta' Ddo^? Kie^?m la` nhu+~ng ng` ddo`i
le^~ tra? ta`u pha?i theo nghi thu+'c HQ.

QTTT

On Sep 3, 6:16 pm, Ben <pb5...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> night and giving you orders. But steam to Con Son.' And so they did."
>
> Secret Plan To Rescue More Than Just Ships
>
> The Kirk and its crew of about 260 officers and men were ordered to
> Con Son Island, about 50 miles off the coast of South Vietnam and not
> yet occupied by the North Vietnamese. Con Son was the site of a
> notorious prison. Now, its harbors were the hiding place for the
> remnants of the South Vietnamese navy.
>
> Armitage had come up with the plan for them to gather there.
>
> Armitage, a graduate of Annapolis, had been a Navy intelligence
> officer, assigned to Vietnamese units. He gained respect for the South
> Vietnamese as he worked alongside them and became fluent in the
> language. Then he resigned his commission and left the Navy in protest
> when the Nixon administration signed the Paris peace accords. That
> 1973 agreement between all warring parties in Vietnam ended direct
> U.S. military involvement in the war. Armitage felt the U.S. had sold
> out the South Vietnamese.
>
> But as it became clear that the South Vietnam government was about to
> fall, a Pentagon official asked Armitage to fly back to Vietnam with a
> dangerous mission. His assignment: to remove or destroy naval vessels
> and technology so they wouldn't fall into the hands of the Communists.
>
> A few weeks before Saigon fell, Armitage had shown up at the office of
> an old friend, Capt. Kiem Do, deputy chief of staff for the South
> Vietnamese navy. Together, they came up with the secret plan to rescue
> the Vietnamese ships when — as was becoming clear would happen — the
> South Vietnamese government surrendered.
>
> Xem tie^'p:http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId...
>
> On Sep 1, 8:28 pm, Otis Willie PIO The American War Library
>

> <themilitaryto...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> >         At War's End, US Ship Rescues South Vietnam's Navyhttp://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId...
>
> > {EXCERPT} NPR -- The Kirk's final mission at the end of the Vietnam War was to
> > bring the remnants of the South's navy to safety in the Philippines...
>
> >http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId...

> > Vietnam War Service Medal Issue Regulationshttp://www.am.../replacement/...
>
> >         U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully
> >         reproducing copyrighted material. In abidance
> >         with our laws this report cannot be provided in
> >         its entirety. However, you can read it in full
> >         today at the supplied URL. The subject/content of
> >         this report is not necessarily the viewpoint of
> >         the distributing Library. This report is provided
> >         for your information and discussion.
>
> > -- Otis Willie (Ret.)
> >    Military News and Information Editorhttp://www.13105...
> >    The American War Library, Est. 1988http://www.am...
> >    16907 Brighton Avenue
> >    Gardena CA 90247
> >    1-310-532-0634
>
> > Military Personnel Database
> >    http://www.am.../library.htm
> > Military and Vet Info-Exchange/Discussion Groups

Thitcho4Mua

Tha(`ng a(n ca('p Quack Thien ba^y gio*` tin lo*`i no'i cu?a Dr. Nach
roa`i

Search ddi, se~ ti`m ra lo*`i tuye^n bo^' "Ba^'t Nha^n" cu?a Tong to?
ng The.o khi ho?i ve^`
co' giu'p gi` cho nhu*~ng nguo*`i Viet ti. na.n kho^';n kho^? be^n
Thailand hay kho^ng thi` The.o
nho^? 1 ba~I nuo*'c bo.t ro^`i no' " I have nothing to do for them,
they all are on their own"

Dr. Nach nga`y xu*a la`m vie^.c trong Media Center cu?a tra.i ti. na.n
Fort Chaffee ne^n coi TV
ha(`ng nga`y khi la`m vie^.c phu. ta' cho nguo*`i My~ ve^` chuo*ng
tri`nh da.y Anh Va(n ne^n bie^'t
nhie^`u su*. kie^.n la` dda^'y Thien Idiot o*i, ca'i ba(`ng to nhu*ng
ngu thi` chi? ddi a(n ca('p tho^i Thie^n o*i :)))

On Sep 3, 7:18 pm, TrinhQuocThien <trinhquocth...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > > -- Otis Willie (Ret.)
> > >    Military News and Information Editorhttp://www.13105...
> > >    The American War Library, Est. 1988http://www.am...
> > >    16907 Brighton Avenue
> > >    Gardena CA 90247
> > >    1-310-532-0634
>
> > > Military Personnel Database
> > >    http://www.am.../library.htm
> > > Military and Vet Info-Exchange/Discussion Groups
> > >    http://www.am.../share.htm
> > > Public Information Office
> > >    http://www.13105...-Hide quoted text -

Thitcho4Mua

..> Search ddi, se~ ti`m ra lo*`i tuye^n bo^' "Ba^'t Nha^n" cu?a Tong
to?
> ng The.o khi ho?i ve^`
> co' giu'p gi` cho nhu*~ng nguo*`i Viet ti. na.n kho^';n kho^? be^n
> Thailand hay kho^ng thi` The.o
..> nho^? 1 ba~I nuo*'c bo.t ro^`i no' " I have nothing to do for them,

I remeber at the time I read that interview and Thieu's answer such
shits, it really pissed me off , suckers

TrinhQuocThien

Ai ma` tin tha(`ng a(n ca('p tie^'m danh Doctor bi. thu+a ra to`a 2
la^`n man !? ;-))))))))

Ddi tie^'m ho`m ddi ! ;-))))

Cha('c sa('p che^'t dde^'n no+i ro^`i dda^'y ! ;-))))

Oh! man ... xa.o bi.p vu+`a tho^i... ba ho^`i thi`no'i DDO.C BA'O
TIMEs na(m 78-79.... nay thi` la.i no'i la` coi TV !!!??? ;-)))))))

QTTT

On Sep 3, 10:39 pm, Thitcho4Mua <thitcho4...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> > > when the Nixon administration signed the Paris peace accords. That
> > > 1973 agreement between all warring parties in Vietnam ended direct
> > > U.S. military involvement in the war. Armitage felt the U.S. had sold
> > > out the South Vietnamese.
>
> > > But as it became clear that the South Vietnam government was about to
> > > fall, a Pentagon official asked Armitage to fly back to Vietnam with a
> > > dangerous mission. His assignment: to remove or destroy naval vessels
> > > and technology so they wouldn't fall into the hands of the Communists.
>
> > > A few weeks before Saigon fell, Armitage had shown up at the office of
> > > an old friend, Capt. Kiem Do, deputy chief of staff for the South
> > > Vietnamese navy. Together, they came up with the secret plan to rescue
> > > the Vietnamese ships when — as was becoming clear would happen — the
> > > South Vietnamese government surrendered.

It is just a test for the Thief as U are :)))))

It really was printed on the paper for that "Ba^'t Nha^n" answer
nhu*ng Duong Van Minh bi. quy` go^'i
thi` tre^n TV coi trong Media Ctr, co' ca? 1 ( va`i) Barrack o*? Subic
Bay bi. da^n "Ti. Na.n" ddo^'t cha'y na'm
be^n ngoa`i va` ho. ddo`i tro*? ve^` Vietnam (TV)

Chie^'c ta`u VN Thuong Ti'n tro*? ve^` VN tu*` Subic Bay thi` tre^n TV
co' chie^'u and I can see clearly some
of my friends among the crowd

PS: Nghe lo*`i ba`n cu?a Dr. Nach ro^`i ddi a(n ca('p dduo*.c gi` thi`
chia ddo^i nha

..> Oh! man ... xa.o bi.p vu+`a tho^i... ba ho^`i thi`no'i  DDO.C BA'O
> TIMEs na(m 78-79.... nay thi` la.i no'i la` coi TV !!!??? ;-)))))))

Thitcho4Mua

Tre^n TV thi` co' ca? hi`nh a?nh report no*i Phi Truo*`ng na`o
ddo' (Iowa etc... ?) khi da^n ti. na.n
dduo*.c ddo'n tie^'p no*i phi truo*`ng do ba?o tro*. My~ ddu*'ng ra lo
thi` co' 1 nho'm cho^'ng TiNan bu va`o ne'm tru*'ng va` ca` chua .
Believe me, lu'c coi khu'c na`y anh cha`ng Teacher My~ ddo? ma(.t va`
turn off the TV set ro^`i vi`
tu*` ddo' la`m ba` con Viet kho^ng chi.u ro*`i tra.i ddi ti. na.n
nu*~a

Quack Thien ngu ne^n mo*? ma('t ra ma` ho.a hoa?i ro^`i ti'nh a(n
ca('c tu*` tu*` se~ dduo*.c cured :)))))

:))

On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 20:04:10 -0700 (PDT), Thitcho4Mua
<thitcho4mua@gmail.com> wrote:

>Tre^n TV thi` co' ca? hi`nh a?nh report no*i Phi Truo*`ng na`o
>ddo' (Iowa etc... ?) khi da^n ti. na.n
>dduo*.c ddo'n tie^'p no*i phi truo*`ng do ba?o tro*. My~ ddu*'ng ra lo
>thi` co' 1 nho'm cho^'ng TiNan bu va`o ne'm tru*'ng va` ca` chua .
>Believe me, lu'c coi khu'c na`y anh cha`ng Teacher My~ ddo? ma(.t va`
>turn off the TV set ro^`i vi`
>tu*` ddo' la`m ba` con Viet kho^ng chi.u ro*`i tra.i ddi ti. na.n
>nu*~a
>
>Quack Thien ngu ne^n mo*? ma('t ra ma` ho.a hoa?i ro^`i ti'nh a(n
>ca('c tu*` tu*` se~ dduo*.c cured :)))))

Ai ddo'n tie^'p ???

Dr. la.i ke^? chuye^.n te^` thie^`n qua' lo^' ro^`i dda^'y a`...

Nhu* vu. DVM qu`y go^'i, da^n ty. na.n ddo^'t tra.i o*? Subic Bay,
etc.....

Kekekekekekekekeke

Da. em hong da'm dda^u a. !

oo0oo

Info: ;-)

* Ta^m Tu* O^ng Thie^.u:

http://nguyenvantuan.net/vip/7-vip/20-tam-tu-nguyen...

Thitcho4Mua

..> Nhu* vu. DVM qu`y go^'i, da^n ty. na.n ddo^'t tra.i o*? Subic Bay,
> etc.....
>
> Kekekekekekekekeke

Ong DVM bi quy` go^'i thi` co' 2 version trong TV/Media

Full clip la` 1 anh Ve.m (BuiTin) ru't su'ng lu.c ra la "Kho^ng chuye^?
n giao ba`n giao gi` ca?, ca'c anh thua ro^`i thi`
dda^`u ha`ng va` quy` xuo^'ng " dda.i kha'i la` the^' . DVM ddu*a tay
ra sao o't dda^`u ha`ng

Anh Ve.m kia la tie^'p " Quy` xuo^'ng " va` DNV quy` xuo^'ng vo*'i
su*. lao nhao cu?a ca'c
ca'n ngo^' VeeXee ddu*'ng chung quanh ca'i ma(.t ngo^'c dde^'ch chi.u
dduo*.c

Ve^` sau na`y 2/3 clip thi` trong Media ho. bo? khu'c DVM bo' tay
dda^`u ha`ng sau ga'y quy` xuo^'ng the^`m cu*?a
Dinh Doc Lap ma` chi? chie^'u DVM bo' tay dda^`u ha`ng sau ga'y khi
co`n ddu*'ng ro^`i CUT cut

Ahllaaaaaa :)

PS: BooVoo ma`y chi? ddi theo anh Vee lie^'m cu*'t tho^i , xem hi`nh
VooBoo ngo^`i quack http://farm1.static.flickr.com/6/9340546_059d01...
tu*` nga`y VuThiAn me BooVoo thi` anh Vee dda~ co' nguo*`i ti`nh Ma('t
Bie^'c ddi cho*i Jet Ski ro^`i :))))

ww

On Sep 3, 10:57 pm, Thitcho4Mua <thitcho4...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It is just a test for the Thief as U are :)))))
>
> It really was printed on the paper for that "Ba^'t Nha^n" answer
> nhu*ng Duong Van Minh bi. quy` go^'i
> thi` tre^n TV coi trong Media Ctr, co' ca? 1 ( va`i) Barrack o*? Subic
> Bay bi. da^n "Ti. Na.n" ddo^'t cha'y na'm
> be^n ngoa`i va` ho. ddo`i tro*? ve^` Vietnam (TV)
>
> Chie^'c ta`u VN Thuong Ti'n tro*? ve^` VN tu*` Subic Bay thi` tre^n TV
> co' chie^'u and I can see clearly some
> of my friends among the crowd
>
> PS: Nghe lo*`i ba`n cu?a Dr. Nach ro^`i ddi a(n ca('p dduo*.c gi` thi`
> chia ddo^i nha
>

> .> Oh! man ... xa.o bi.p vu+`a tho^i... ba ho^`i thi`no'i  DDO.C BA'O
>
> > TIMEs na(m 78-79.... nay thi` la.i no'i la` coi TV !!!??? ;-)))))))

o^`n a`o qua'!

2 tha(`ng ma^`y vie^'t tie^'ng Anh nhu* con C*! cu*' "ai van du ai xin
du du -du*`ng -da'nh ai" to^'i nga`y!

*cho', ca^`y! :~)