David Potahisnsky

10/20/2003 12:18:00 PM

Hi everyone!

I am working with C++ .NET. In this environment I have activeX.

During registration on new computer without .NET framework dll cries about
missing msvcr71.dll. When I put this dll on system path dll can pass
registration.

Does anybody know how can I compile dll in way that it will not require CRT
dlls?

Thank you, David Potahinsky

1 Answer

Carl Daniel [VC++ MVP]

David Potahisnsky wrote:
> Hi everyone!
>
> I am working with C++ .NET. In this environment I have activeX.
>
> During registration on new computer without .NET framework dll cries
> about missing msvcr71.dll. When I put this dll on system path dll can
> pass registration.
>
> Does anybody know how can I compile dll in way that it will not
> require CRT dlls?

Choose one of the static CRT options in Project|Properties|C++|Code
Generation.

-cd