how to attach javascript to toolbar button control

Ashish

2/22/2004 6:10:00 AM

Hello,
I am sick and tired of ochestrating server and client side scripts.
Basically I am using toolbar from IE web controls and want to attach
javascript to one of the buttons' click event. The problem is that button
doesnt exposes attribute collection. I can attach javascript to whole
toolbar but 1. it would defeat the purpose of only attaching client scripts
to some buttons 2. i would have no means of identifying which button was
clicked....

Please help !!! Thanks !!!
Ashish

1 Answer

Marshal Antony

I answered this for you on the ASP.NET newsgroup already.
Regards,
Marshal Antony
..NET Developer
http://www.dotnetm...