CrystalReportViewer won't pag past page 2

stop_spaam

2/20/2004 5:04:00 PM

I've designed a web report using Crystal v.9.1.5 in Visual Studio
..NET, Framework 1.1 (coding in VB). It's hitting an Oracle 9i
database. The report displays properly in my browser (IE 6.0.28), but
when I use the CrystalReportViewer controls to page ahead, I can't get
past page 2. However, I can reach pages 3 and up using the GoTo
control, so I know the data is there. If I access a later page using
GoTo, hitting the "next page" arrow again brings me back to page 2.

Any suggestions for a fix?

Thanks in advance.
5 Answers

Deirdre Sholto Douglas

"Paging the Orkin representative...would the
representative from Orkin Pest Control please
come to a white courtesy phone?"

Deirdre

________________
The wise open their minds, but a fool opens
his mouth.

Akins of that Ilk

On Jul 29, 4:39 pm, The Phantom Piper <ThePhantomPi...@comcast.net>
wrote:
> [...]
>      or any Part whatsoever of what peculiarly belongs to the
>      Highland Garb; and that no Tartan, or party-coloured Plaid
>      or Stuff shall be used for Great Coats, or for Upper Coats
>
> I'll tell you why it is: it is for the same specific reason that
> the Lie is so frequently posted here that either Tartans, or
> Kilts/Plaids themselves, or both, are "Romantic Inventions
> Of The Victorian Age."  It is a Lie designed to minimise and
> deny a portion of Highland Culture.
>
> I'll even tell you why it is told, in this day and age.
> I believe it's told out of Jealousy.  You and the Flemish
> Border Harpy (from Albuquerque, apparently) and the
> Stalking Midge frae Kelso, and others, over the years,
> have _each_ revealed how distressed you are at Tourists
> coming *through* your areas expecting to find that all
> Scots are Highlanders - and how, disappointed, they
> move on.  One of you three was recently lamenting
> how all the puir deluded Touristas wanted to see the
> Wallace Monument, and expected to find the Border
> Volk walking about in kilts playing the pipes.  The
> phrases "biscuit tin tartanry" and "Brigadoonery" are
> invariably used when one of you is ranting about this
> situation.
>
> (And of course, it *is* Brigadoonery; the Tourists are dead
> wrong in their misguided belief that all Scots are Highlanders.
> But it's the Belief itself that you *just can't stand*!  You're
> actually _jealous_ of the fact that when the World outwith
> Scotland thinks of Scots, it's _Highlanders_ they picture.
> Highlanders in Highland Attire, playing the Great Highland
> Pipes - that's the World's (mistaken) image of All Scotsmen.)
>
> And it riles you no end!  You whinge and girn about it,
> subconsciously gnashing your teeth, possibly unaware
> that what's chafing you is the fact that it's *you lot* who
> aren't seen as being Scottish by the vast majority of the
> Earth's population.
>
> Personally, I find it hysterically funny!
> (Or perhaps Historically Funny would be better...)
>
> So you take out the ire raised by your subconscious
> Inferiority Complex in trying to naysay and ridicule the
> regional culture that eclipses yours; you post the Lies
> that you were taught since you were weans.
>
> And when someone calls you on it, you look for any
> opening you think constitutes a weakness to attack
> them with.  In the case of expats, you invariably pull
> out the tired old "I'm more Scottish than you because
> I still live here" tactic.  But of course, that only serves
> to expose the fact of your Inferiority Complex more
> starkly.
>
> (And it should, because if Reality is created from the
> Belief of the masses, you lot are *less* Scottish than
> any Highland expat in the world.  You are _certainly_
> "less Scottish" for continually posting Lies attempting
> to revise and deny History and ridicule Culture.)
>
> So do take one of those prim fingers you so adeptly
> type your lovely tales and foetid lies with and

I'll have to agree with you on one point - Highlanders (i.e. the
Gaels) were the original Scots, they were an ancient tribe originating
in Scythia, who crossed over Europe, settled in Gaul, Galacia, and
from thence onward to Ireland and ultimately reaching the north of
Britain about 500 A.D. The north of Britain was previously inhabited
by Britons, Britons who were so uncivilized that the Romans themselves
couldn't conquer them. The Romans called them Picts (painted people)
which was a Latinization of their own name, Prytani (from the root
word Pryd meaning "to mark" or "draw") - the name of the Isle of
Britain itself comes from Prydain, of the same origin.

So the real Scots, the Scotti, came to northern Britain from Ulster,
set up a remote kingdom called Dalriada in Argyllshire, and slowly
over the next several hundred years spread their Gaelic language and
culture across the northern thrid of Britain; eventually uniting their
Scottic kingdom with that of the Picts under Kenneth MacAlpine to form
Alba, the land that would later be called Scotland, after the Scots.

The Phantom Piper

On Jul 29, 3:16 pm, "La N" <nilita2004NOS...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> In one of your bad moods, PP?

Oh, you just wrote that because you're
being a Moody, Hysterical Woman.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Did you like that? Was it apt? Do you like
it when people actually say it of women who
are merely being assertive about things they
believe in? No? Then why on earth - when
I've given my reasons for being annoyed by
this shite in _crystal-clear detail_ - would you
ever post such a question about my "mood?")

It's not about my Mood; it's about over 14
years of reading the Same Old Lies being
posted here in the Snake Pit by the same
sort of ignorant revisionistas.

Is *That* Clear Enough?,

The Phantom Piper

The Phantom Piper

On Jul 30, 8:50 pm, Fred J. McCall <fjmcc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok, according to the map my family would be primarily from Argyll.
> That would make us what?

<snicker>

Understanding Everything Now,

The Phantom Piper

The Phantom Piper

On Jul 31, 11:27 am, Fred J. McCall <fjmcc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What?  You didn't know where clan MacColl
> was historically centered before?

I'm just guessing: 'Self-Centred'?

(Actually, I assumed you were a Campbell,
like Rabbie 'Burns'...

Without his charm or talent, of course.)

Randomly And Idly Poking Fred (Again),

The Phantom Piper