KT

2/20/2004 3:30:00 PM

Weird Bug..
I am trying to execute this code, essentially a few fields to update a
custom user login / info form
This code works;
txtTSUsername.Text = Trim(userReader.Item("username"))
txtTSPassword.Text = Trim(userReader.Item("Password"))
However, it displays the password of the user. I want to mask it with the
password char format
so I add the line of code / or (set the textbox mode)
txtTSPassword.TextMode = TextBoxMode.Password.
The text disappears, blank box , no *** chars , nothing visible or
selectable in the box. However, adding debug code says there is something in
the box, and it has a len().....??? Invisible, non-selectable text?
I tried this on several machines with the same results..
Whats up Microsoft?? Thanks..
KT