Re: IntegratedAuthentication/custom channel

Sam Santiago

8/5/2004 6:03:00 AM

You might want to check out this article that Jose Joye posted about a week
ago that seems appropriate:

..NET Remoting Authentication and Authorization
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dndotnet/html/...

Thanks,

Sam

--
_______________________________
Sam Santiago
"chris paul via .NET 247" <anonymous@dotnet247.com> wrote in message
hi,
I want to implement Windows Integrated authentication with winForms as
client and console or Windows service as my application server. I heard that
IntegratedAuthentication in this type of scenario can be done only using
customChannel sinks.can any one help me out with this ?

-----------------------
Posted by a user from .NET 247 (http://www.dotn...)

<Id>4bMVGl8nTk+lAE28zOoxZg==</Id>

5 Answers

Jesus Christ the Holy Cunt Fucker

president Chea Sim ,

a good question from you the Fake Communist ,

if Komin had worked for the Vietnamese military in Phnum
Penh.

why did Komin have to pay Vietcunts to fuck Vietcunts ?

I know Vietnamese military is controlling so many Vietcunts in
Phnum Penh .
as female Viet spies in all Cambodia ,
so the Viet military could easily have given their Vietcunts
to Komin in Cambodia .

wakalukong is out of touch with
the situation in Cambodia ,

wakalukong, why don ' t you get in Touch with the Situation
Room in
the CNN ?

Sep 2, 10:19 pm, "Chea Sim the Fake Communist , now functioning
as the Khmer President of Cambodia" <indoshi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> wakalukong ,   if  Komin  had  worked  for  the   Vietnamese
> military  ,
>
> why  Komin  had   needed  to  pay for  Vietcunts in  Cambodia  ?
>
> Sep 3, 12:14 pm, "Chea Sim the  Fake  Communist , now  functioning
> as  the Khmer  President  of  Cambodia" <indoshi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Komin  a  Cambodian  ?
>
> > Komin   fucked  many    Vietcunts  in    the  past .
>
> > 30 US$   per  night .
>
> > I  knew   Komin     had  always  paid  for  his  Vietcunts  in  Phnum
> > Penh ,
>
> > I  don '  t  about  Komin  ' s    Vietcunts  in  Ho  Chi  Minh .
>
> > but  Komin  always     paid  Vietcunts  for  their   services  in
> > Phnum  Penh .
>
> > n Aug 30, 8:23 am, the Black  LEARN GA  kock  of the  Fucking   Boudha
>
> > <mahatmanga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Lichsu  Vietnam  said  China  is  Unreliable ,
>
> > > I  say   Chinese  migrants  in  ASEAN    are  also  unreliable  in
> > > ASEAN .
>
> > > wakalukong is a  Chinese in ASEAN,
>
> > > therefore  wakalukong is  unreliable .
>
> > > Wakalukong  had  written  Komin  was a  Cambodian traitor  working
> > > for the
> > > Vietnamese  military ,
> > > now  wakalukong refuses  to  acknowledge   wakalukong 's  own
> > > statement ,
> > > just  like  previously  wakalukong  wrote  wakalukong  had
> > >   damaging  materials  concerning   the  Fucking  Boudha ,
> > > but  wakalukong  refused  to  present  his  materials  concerning
> > > the  Fucking  Boudha .
>
> > > Chinese  will  always  be  Chinese ,  Chinese are  lying  all  the
> > > time.

Wakalukong

On Sep 4, 10:22 am, "Jesus Christ , a long - term fucker of the
Prostitute St . Mary 's cunt hole , is an Unique Son of GOD"
<veak...@gmail.com> wrote:
> president  Chea  Sim ,
(snip)
>  Sep 2, 10:19 pm, "Chea Sim the  Fake  Communist , now  functioning
> as  the Khmer  President  of  Cambodia" <indoshi...@gmail.com> wrote:
(snip)
> > Sep 3, 12:14 pm, "Chea Sim the  Fake  Communist , now  functioning
> > as  the Khmer  President  of  Cambodia" <indoshi...@gmail.com> wrote:
(snip)
> > > n Aug 30, 8:23 am, the Black  LEARN GA  kock  of the  Fucking   Boudha
>
> > > <mahatmanga...@gmail.com> wrote:
(snip)
-------------

As you can see above, the pathetic fulltime liar is having a long
discussion with himself. The Malays spit on him.

Wakalukong

Ratu Adil , native Freedom Fighter against Dutch Baron de Kock of East Indies Army

I am asking the same question

if Komin did work for the Viet military

why did Komin have to pay for Vietcunts in Phnum Penh ?

this is highly illogical

n Sep 3, 7:22 pm, "Jesus Christ , a long - term fucker of the
<veak...@gmail.com> wrote:
> president  Chea  Sim ,
>
> a  good  question  from  you the  Fake  Communist  ,
>
> if  Komin  had  worked  for  the  Vietnamese  military in  Phnum
> Penh.
>
> why  did  Komin  have  to pay  Vietcunts    to fuck  Vietcunts ?
>
> I know  Vietnamese  military  is  controlling so  many  Vietcunts in
> Phnum  Penh .
> as  female   Viet  spies   in  all  Cambodia ,
> so  the  Viet military  could  easily  have  given  their  Vietcunts
> to  Komin in  Cambodia .
>
> wakalukong  is  out of  touch with
> the  situation in  Cambodia ,
>
> wakalukong,  why  don ' t  you   get in Touch  with  the  Situation
> Room  in
> the  CNN   ?
>
>  Sep 2, 10:19 pm, "Chea Sim the  Fake  Communist , now  functioning
> as  the Khmer  President  of  Cambodia" <indoshi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > wakalukong ,   if  Komin  had  worked  for  the   Vietnamese
> > military  ,
>
> > why  Komin  had   needed  to  pay for  Vietcunts in  Cambodia  ?
>
> > Sep 3, 12:14 pm, "Chea Sim the  Fake  Communist , now  functioning
> > as  the Khmer  President  of  Cambodia" <indoshi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Komin  a  Cambodian  ?
>
> > > Komin   fucked  many    Vietcunts  in    the  past .
>
> > > 30 US$   per  night .
>
> > > I  knew   Komin     had  always  paid  for  his  Vietcunts  in  Phnum
> > > Penh ,
>
> > > I  don '  t  about  Komin  ' s    Vietcunts  in  Ho  Chi  Minh .
>
> > > but  Komin  always     paid  Vietcunts  for  their   services  in
> > > Phnum  Penh .
>
> > > n Aug 30, 8:23 am, the Black  LEARN GA  kock  of the  Fucking   Boudha

Wakalukong

On Sep 4, 7:09 pm, "Vishnu , om Mangalam Mangalam"
<hinduvis...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I  am  asking the  same  question
>
> if  Komin  did  work for the   Viet military
>
> why  did  Komin  have  to  pay for  Vietcunts in  Phnum  Penh  ?
>
> this  is  highly  illogical
(snip)
------------

Anybody wants to answer a stupid question? Warning: the Malays spit
on Duch Komin.

Wakalukong

charlie vietcong

wakalukong is just a stupid Chink Wog in Singapore.

we Vietnamese are not THAT THAT stupid
to have paid
Hong Kong Komin with our hard earned Vietcash
in order
for Hong Kong Komin to spend our hard earned Vietcash
on our Phnum Penh Vietcunts who would eventually
send back our Viet- cash back to Chau Dok into Vietnam

for their Vietnamese parents .

the Khmer women are so angry every night
with our Vietcunts in Cambodia
because our Vietcunts are hijacking Hong Kong tourist ' s
cash which was supposed to pay for Khmer cunts.

Sep 4, 4:09 am, "Vishnu , om Mangalam Mangalam"