Re: Remoting event stopped working when No-Touch Deployment were used

Sunny

do you receive any exceptions at server side?

Sunny

In article <143F3352-F2B9-41CF-8531-A5AE2908E8D3@microsoft.com>,
Niklas@discussions.microsoft.com says...
> Hi
> I have created a server and a client using remoting. Server is using Singleton. I have a timer in the server which raises an event with the server time. Clients can subscribe to this event so they can display the current server time. This works fine when the client is started as a Window application, but when the application is started thru the intranet the application do not get any events. The remoting is still working becasue I can use the server functions. Client
and server are signed with a Strong Name and the Strong Name give the application Full Trust on the machine.