microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

routing/forwarding table update event info.

shiv ag

I am writing a .NET application in C#. I have to display
the routing table in some formatted way. Anyhow the
issue is that, whenever the routing table changes I want
to get an event. How can i register for the event ? And
what event is that ? Any sample code ???

Something like "Win32_IP4RouteTableEvent"

thanks
Shiv.
1 Answer

Dino Chiesa [Microsoft]