I. Longhorn

7/26/2004 2:00:00 PM

Hi all,

How can I trap the event when a client gets disconnected.
I have remoting application where the server object is singleton.
With first client call the object is created, and never destroyed.
I hold internal list of the connected clients but is there a way to
understand if a client disconnects.

Thanks
1 Answer

Sunny

take a look at this article, the second implementation is what you need:

http://www.genuinechannels.com/Content.aspx?id=27&...

Sunny

P.S. If your server object was CAO, but not Sigleton, you can use
ITrackingHandler Interface and to register a trecker to monitor when a
lifetime of an object expires.

In article <expD9ixcEHA.1764@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl>, ilong@deos.org
says...