Undefined controls on user control?

Mervin Williams

2/14/2004 12:52:00 AM

I have created a user control from a web form onto which I placed several
asp.net controls in a table. In creating the user control, I removed the
what remains.

Upon running the user control and trying to access a label on the user
control, I get a "System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to
an instance of an object." In fact, all of the visual asp.net controls on
the user form are "undefined" - only those variables that I set manually
have values set for them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mervin Williams