Temp files nad debug mode - server

MS

7/23/2004 12:49:00 PM

Hi All,
I am referring to this article for exporting a report to pdf file .

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/crystlmn/html/crtskexportingwebbasedr...

The issue is that I am not able to delete the temporary files generated on
the server. As per this article, I am using file.delete to do this, but its
ineffective.
Is there any other way by which I can explicitly delete these files from the
server ?

Also, I have written some code in response.close() also.
But while I run the application in debug mode, the cursor does not go beyond
response.writefile or response.redirect.

Thanks!!