Can't get TagPrefix to work for custom Web control

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

2/12/2004 7:56:00 PM

Hi

I've created a new custom Web control. I have tried to customize the assembly attribute TagPrefix . However, each time I drag my custom control onto a form, it's TagPrefix is still "cc1". What am I missing here

My control is nested within two namespaces: for example, OuterNamespace and InnerNamespace. Taking that into account, the AssemblyInfo.cs of my custom control's solution contains the following additional lines

..
using System.Web.UI
..
[assembly: TagPrefix("OuterNamespace.InnerNamespace", "mas")
..

I build my custom control, add it to the VS Toolbox, and test it by dropping it on a form. Alas, instead of being prefixed by "mas", the control is still prefixed by "cc1". Any advice on this one

Thanks in advance
-Michael