RE: Adding check list box inside master detail web grid

PatLaf

2/12/2004 2:00:00 PM

Jeff,
Once again many thanks. I am in debt to you for all of your help and
patience.

I have another question.....of course.......you stated that you attached
the entire project in your post.

Thanks in advance,
PatLaf

*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.develop... ***

v-jetan

Hi Patrick,

Thanks very much for your feedback.

You are welcome, I am glad to work with you :-)

I really has attached the entire project in that post, I just use Outlook
Express to view that post, and find that attachment project.

I think you may use IE to visit the newsgroup. It seems that the IE will
not display the attachment, I suggest you use Outlook Express to view that
post.(I also think OE is more convinience to view newsgroup than IE).

If you still can not use OE to see the attachment, please tell me your TRUE
e-mail address(I am not sure if "plaferriere@transitions.com" at your title
is your valid email address), I will sent to you that project.(Anyway, I
will try to use "plaferriere@transitions.com" to send the project to you)

Ok, I hope you have a good luck. If you have any further concern, please
feel free to post, I will help you on it.

Have a nice day!!

Best regards,
Jeffrey Tan
Microsoft Online Partner Support

v-jetan

Hi Patrick,

Have you received my project?

If you still have anything unclear, please feel free to tell me, I will
help you.