=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

2/12/2004 10:56:00 AM

Hi guys

I have added one textbox and Linkbutton at the footer of the datagrid. Now, when i press the linkbutton to save the data from the textbox the textbox value returns blank. For this i am writing the code as per below

dim tb as TextBox = e.Item.FindControl("TextBox1"

but this value returns me blank. Have you guys got any idea about this question. If you can give me some focus on it then it will be appreciated
1 Answer

Alvin Bruney

Your post went unanswered. Have you resolved this issue?

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]