Re: query the Logins on a remote computer

Allen Anderson

7/21/2004 3:01:00 PM

The first question I would ask is why exactly you would want to query
the login profiles from an unknown computer. When you say your
getting false details, what exactly is it telling you that is wrong.

Cheers,
Allen Anderson
http://www.glacialcomp...
mailto: allen@put my website base here.com