Mark Goldin

2/11/2004 8:08:00 AM

Are there third party UI components, frameworks for ASP.NET?

2 Answers

Valerian \Val\ John

Infragistics and ComponentOne have great UI components.

"Mark Goldin" <markgoldin@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Are there third party UI components, frameworks for ASP.NET?

Peter Blum

There are a huge variety of components, many free. Check out these sites:
http://www.asp.net/ControlGallery/Default.aspx?tabindex=0&a...
http://www.123aspx.com/directory.as...
http://www.411asp.net/hom...

I have two products that are loaded with controls, both at
http://www.pet...: Peter's Date Package (for date, time and calendar)
and Professional Validation And More (for validation, textbox entry and
client-side tools to make more interactive web forms.)

--- Peter Blum
www.PeterBlum.com
Email: PLBlum@PeterBlum.com
http://www.pet.../vam/home.aspx