Johnson Smith

2/11/2004 6:56:00 AM

In my ASP.Net I am using Dropdown List box. The width of the dropdown list
box is very small. User can't see all the data when he click the box.
Is there any solution for this other than expanding the width of the
control. There is no much room in the form to accomodate high width dropdown
list box. Thanks for your advice.
Johnson Smith.

1 Answer

MARLON LA ROSE

One suggestion is to add an Initial default value... like "Select From List"
or something of the sort. This would force the dropdown to be at least the
width of the initial text value...
--
MARLON LA ROSE