Ariel Gimenez

2/10/2004 12:47:00 PM

Is there any way to accomplish this?
or this has to be done manually?

thanks in advance
Ariel Gimenez

3 Answers

Alvin Bruney

You would have to use a custom control available on the net for that. what
are you trying to accomplish? maybe there is a workaround

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]
"Ariel Gimenez" <arielgimenez@--sacar--esto--yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Is there any way to accomplish this?
> or this has to be done manually?
>
> thanks in advance
> Ariel Gimenez

Ariel Gimenez

Hi Thanks for your attention Alvin
i have a dropdownlist in my applicacion on it i have the datavaluefield
with the id and the datattextfield the description, now the users ask me to
put the id into the datatextfield i can do with a "for" creating another
table based on id, and concatenating descrip+id but i think is dirty that
way... am i wrong?
thanks in advance

> You would have to use a custom control available on the net for that. what
> are you trying to accomplish? maybe there is a workaround
>
> --
> Regards,
> Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]
> Got tidbits? Get it here...
> http://tinyurl...
> "Ariel Gimenez" <arielgimenez@--sacar--esto--yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Is there any way to accomplish this?
> > or this has to be done manually?
> >
> > thanks in advance
> > Ariel Gimenez

Alvin Bruney

If i understand you correctly, i think that is acceptable. I've done it this
way also.