Binded Datagrid Formatting columns or hiding columns

ton

2/10/2004 9:12:00 AM

I want to hide my first column of my datagrid is this possible

Thanx
Ton

2 Answers

CMA

do u assign columns at the run time or doing all the things at run time
froim the code?

if it is design time, u can uncheck the auto generate columns and match
columns by manyally. so u can show anly needed columns...
hope this helps,
CMA

"ton" <vrs@home.nl> wrote in message
> I want to hide my first column of my datagrid is this possible
>
> Thanx
> Ton

Alvin Bruney

use the visible property of the datagrid column if it is not autogenerated
otherwise use the visible property on the cells object

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]