RT

7/17/2004 3:18:00 PM

hi iam using MessageQueue
Actually my requirement is 2 computers running one a vb.net windows form one their own PC's.
i created messagequeue, one computer can send a message by using messagequeue.

but when a message recieve to other computer, it has to show automatically this you got a new message popup with messagebox. this should done under a vb.net windows form automatically. how should i do it. we don't know when the other computer will send a message. but we need to monitor, once got, need popup.

how should i do it...
how should i monitor it, the app system should not hang... or Crash
pls give a code..

thanks