adish11

In Web Application coded with C# I need to run batch file that stored on
remote machine.

There is the client uses the application from one machine,web application
stored in second machine and batch file that I need to run is stored on
other machine. All the machines are in the same network.

I need to run this file from the code.

Can Anybody please help me, because I really don't know what to do...

Thanks

1 Answer

Sunny

Process.Start

Sunny

In article <f8145b9a9290f8f435c3f45e81e344d5
@localhost.talkaboutsoftware.com>, adish11@walla.co.il says...