Rajika Somasiri

2/9/2004 3:03:00 AM

In the following code "fname" is a variable for a file name and "name" is a
string variable. But when I use fname it does not contain the ".txt" part.

string fname = "Info\\" + DateTime.Now.ToString("ddMMyyHHmm")+name+".txt";

String concatination is not done properly. What do I do ?

1 Answer

Tom Kiefer

You may need to elaborate a bit upon "not done properly".

- Tom Kiefer
thogek @ earthlink . net