Imagebutton does not postback after successful validation

m_vamsi

2/8/2004 4:22:00 PM

I have a strange problem on only one server( the works fine on all
other servers).
I have an imagebutton in an aspx page that contains validation
controls. Validation works fine, but once the validation is
successful, the page does'nt post back.
There is some problem with client side javascript that asp.net page
automatically generates.
Imagebutton works fine on pages that have no validation.
We have this problem only on one server and same code works fine on 5
other different servers.
Please help find the problem and solve it!
Thanks,
Vamsi
22 Answers

S Viemeister

Nebulous wrote:
> "Bryn Fraser" <brianlovett666@googlemail.com> wrote in message
>> "Danus Skene, chief of the Clan Skene _ whose rank is signified by
>> three eagle feathers in his elaborate bonnet _ said he hoped the
>> meeting could start a revival for the clans. "What we need to do is
>> somehow connect the five million Scots who live here with 40 million
>> Scots who live around the world," he said."
>
> Skene is near Aberdeen.
>
> http://www.clan...
>
> Never heard of the clan before though.

I know people named Skene - I've always thought of it as a 'family'
name, rather than a clan.

Josiah Jenkins

On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 19:30:25 +0100, "Nebulous" <jwest@pigtail.com>
wrote:
>"Bryn Fraser" <brianlovett666@googlemail.com> wrote in message
>> "Danus Skene, chief of the Clan Skene _ whose rank is signified by
>> three eagle feathers in his elaborate bonnet _ said he hoped the
>> meeting could start a revival for the clans. "What we need to do is
>> somehow connect the five million Scots who live here with 40 million
>> Scots who live around the world," he said."
>
>Skene is near Aberdeen.
>
>http://www.clan...
>
>Never heard of the clan before though.

They (allegedly) are descendants of Clan Doncha?
(Doncha think that's cute ?)

The Clan Skene Association was convened in 1984 by the
late Lawrence E. Skeen of Scottsville, Virginia who also
served as the first President for the Association.

Sounds like a re-run of SAotI !

And I've been taken to task for knocking wannabees who
drift in here and start explaining my culture to me ?

Nebulous

"Josiah Jenkins" <josiah-jenkins@somewhere_else.invalid> wrote in message
> On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 19:30:25 +0100, "Nebulous" <jwest@pigtail.com>
> wrote:
>>"Bryn Fraser" <brianlovett666@googlemail.com> wrote in message
>>> "Danus Skene, chief of the Clan Skene _ whose rank is signified by
>>> three eagle feathers in his elaborate bonnet _ said he hoped the
>>> meeting could start a revival for the clans. "What we need to do is
>>> somehow connect the five million Scots who live here with 40 million
>>> Scots who live around the world," he said."
>>
>>Skene is near Aberdeen.
>>
>>http://www.clan...
>>
>>Never heard of the clan before though.
>
> They (allegedly) are descendants of Clan Doncha'
> (Doncha think that's cute ?)
>
> The Clan Skene Association was convened in 1984 by the
> late Lawrence E. Skeen of Scottsville, Virginia who also
> served as the first President for the Association.
>
> Sounds like a re-run of SAotI !
>
> And I've been taken to task for knocking wannabees who
> drift in here and start explaining my culture to me ?

You know from the list that Phantom Piper posted there's not a Clan West
(yet)

All I need now is to form an association and get some members to punt enough
money to apply for arms.

All donations gratefully received.

you know the rest.

Any of you Americans who happen to have colleagues of my name (loose
associations, such as once sailing West, more than welcome) send them my
way. I'll ensure you are adequately recompensed, just as soon as the
mortgage on the family estate is repaid.

Neb

Glenallan

On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 21:23:42 +0100, Josiah Jenkins
<josiah-jenkins@somewhere_else.invalid> wrote:

>On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 19:30:25 +0100, "Nebulous" <jwest@pigtail.com>
>wrote:
>>"Bryn Fraser" <brianlovett666@googlemail.com> wrote in message
>>> "Danus Skene, chief of the Clan Skene _ whose rank is signified by
>>> three eagle feathers in his elaborate bonnet _ said he hoped the
>>> meeting could start a revival for the clans. "What we need to do is
>>> somehow connect the five million Scots who live here with 40 million
>>> Scots who live around the world," he said."
>>
>>Skene is near Aberdeen.
>>
>>http://www.clan...
>>
>>Never heard of the clan before though.
>
>They (allegedly) are descendants of Clan Doncha?
>(Doncha think that's cute ?)
>
>The Clan Skene Association was convened in 1984 by the
>late Lawrence E. Skeen of Scottsville, Virginia who also
>served as the first President for the Association.
>
>Sounds like a re-run of SAotI !
>
>And I've been taken to task for knocking wannabees who
>drift in here and start explaining my culture to me ?

No, No....You would be quite wrong.
The name is well authenticated in Professor Black's book,
The Surnames of Scotland. I will type this out later when I am
feeling somewhat less fatigued by the rigours of my Saturnalian
exploits. :-)

It's first mention in records is in 1296 in favour of Robert de Skene
of the the county of Edneburk and Johan de Skene of the county of
Aberdene.

Glenallan
----------

The Surnames of Scotland by Prof George F Black
International Standard Book No 0-87104-172-3
Library of Congress Cat No A47-1716

The authoratative work on Scottish Surnames.

Glenallan

On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 23:19:07 +0100, "Nebulous" <jwest@pigtail.com>
wrote:

>You know from the list that Phantom Piper posted there's not a Clan West
>(yet)
>
>All I need now is to form an association and get some members to punt enough
>money to apply for arms.
>
>All donations gratefully received.
>
>you know the rest.
>
>Any of you Americans who happen to have colleagues of my name (loose
>associations, such as once sailing West, more than welcome) send them my
>way. I'll ensure you are adequately recompensed, just as soon as the
>mortgage on the family estate is repaid.
>
>Neb

What petty Aberdonian aspirations you have
for a miserable clan or family.

I have an entire Race of People named after me.

Mr Black
----------

The Fifeshire Bimbo

"Nebulous" <jwest@pigtail.com> wrote
> "Bryn Fraser" <brianlovett666@googlemail.com> wrote in message
>> "Danus Skene, chief of the Clan Skene _ whose rank is signified by
>> three eagle feathers in his elaborate bonnet _ said he hoped the
>> meeting could start a revival for the clans. "What we need to do is
>> somehow connect the five million Scots who live here with 40 million
>> Scots who live around the world," he said."
>
> Skene is near Aberdeen.
>
> http://www.clan...
>
> Never heard of the clan before though.

Mr. Skene was the headmaster (a really nice man) at one of the schools I
attended.

Fred J. McCall

Glenallan <robt.black@gmail.com> wrote:

:On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 23:19:07 +0100, "Nebulous" <jwest@pigtail.com>
:wrote:
:
:
:>You know from the list that Phantom Piper posted there's not a Clan West
:>(yet)
:>
[...]
:----------

And a whole Indian tribe named after his feet...

Nebulous

"The Phantom Piper" <ThePhantomPiper@comcast.net> wrote in message
On Jul 25, 3:19 pm, "Nebulous" <jw...@pigtail.com> wrote:

> You know from the list that Phantom Piper posted
> there's not a Clan West (yet)

Eh? List?

All I posted was a link to a Wikipedia article I found
on Clan Skene, and the fact that it (and the Chief) are
listed on the SCoSC website.

Puzzled,

Read your own links!

At the bottom of the Wikipedia page you linked to there is a list of Clans
with chiefs and another list of Armigerous Clans.

Neb

conwaycaine

"Josiah Jenkins" <josiah-jenkins@somewhere_else.invalid> wrote in message
> On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 19:30:25 +0100, "Nebulous" <jwest@pigtail.com>
>>"Bryn Fraser" <brianlovett666@googlemail.com> wrote in message

> Sounds like a re-run of SAotI !
>
> And I've been taken to task for knocking wannabees who
> drift in here and start explaining my culture to me ?

Are you suggesting that SAotI knew not whereof he spoke?

conwaycaine

"Fred J. McCall" <fjmccall@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Glenallan <robt.black@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> :On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 23:19:07 +0100, "Nebulous" <jwest@pigtail.com>
> :wrote:
> :
> :
> :>You know from the list that Phantom Piper posted there's not a Clan West
> :>(yet)
> :>
> :>All I need now is to form an association and get some members to punt
> enough
> :>money to apply for arms.
> :>
> :>All donations gratefully received.
> :>
> :>you know the rest.
> :>
> :>Any of you Americans who happen to have colleagues of my name (loose
> :>associations, such as once sailing West, more than welcome) send them my
> :>way. I'll ensure you are adequately recompensed, just as soon as the
> :>mortgage on the family estate is repaid.
> :>
> :>Neb
> :
> :What petty Aberdonian aspirations you have
> :for a miserable clan or family.
> :
> :I have an entire Race of People named after me.
> :
> :Mr Black
>
> And a whole Indian tribe named after his feet...

Plus some Labardorians......