Alvin Bruney

2/6/2004 6:25:00 PM

i'm not aware that this can be done easily. apparently this guy has hacked
out a solution, you can give it a try.
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/articles/20...

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]
"Damian" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We have been using the Web Controls for ASP.Net, ie Toolbar, Tree View
etc.

> Subsequently we have found out that they are unsupported by Microsoft now
but may be supported later??

> When the WebControls are used they create a ASP client folder in root of
the WEB Server. Is there any way we can get this location to be the virtual
directory root or some else rather than the WEB Server's root folder?