Henrik Hansson

2/5/2004 8:46:00 PM

I have a page where search results come up in a dynamically generated table
of 15 results per page.

Below the table is previous and next buttons and it is here the problem
begins as you will see below.

The navigation only works if you go forwards and backwards in this
order...forward forward backwards backwards forward forward

if you go forward forward backwards forward the counters values are correct,
but the list shows the same results twice

I call the listing function in the postback, if i don't call it in the
postback the navigation works but the links that are the results are blind

So I need to call the listing function in the postback and find a way to get
the navigation to work at the same time.

Please help me with this its pretty urgent...(I have a deadline to keep)

Dreddy