mohamed.mossad

2/5/2004 3:08:00 PM

Hi Ariel
This problem probably happens because you are deleting controls form
those you build your web form with. Any control that you had with the data
grid and you delete, make it invisible instead ??..Hope this would help.

2 Answers

Ariel Gimenez

Thanks for your reply Mohamoss!!!
Unfortunately in my case im not deletting any control programatically, in my
previous response to Felbrigg i explained what im doing detailed.
By the way... (you are talking about hidding controls) im using one field
"id" and i dont want the user seeing it, but if i put this column
visible=false i cant retrieve the value for further use of it in the update
operation... any ideas?

Ariel Gimenez
Argentina

"Mohamoss" <mohamed.mossad@egdsc.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi Ariel
> This problem probably happens because you are deleting controls form
> those you build your web form with. Any control that you had with the data
> grid and you delete, make it invisible instead ....Hope this would help.

QC, KC, OMT, CNF, OBE, GCO"Jean Naimard de Médeuze-Haymabhit, "QC, KC, OMT, CNF, OBE, GCO

It happens that Mara Jade Skywalker formulated :
> Ayez de beaux r??ves nous a concoct??:
>
>> (Los Angeles)
>
> A Los Angeles, la majorit?? des gangs sont latinos...

Quelle gourde vous faites, vous n???avez m??me pas lu l???article!!!

Il n???y est aucunement question des gangs ?? Los-Angel??s.

--

Enlevez ??-VosClaques?? pour me r??pondre en priv??. Merci.

- Parce que ??a force lire ?? l???envers.
- Pourquoi?
- Les gens qui r??pondent en haut du texte qu???ils citent.
- C???est quoi la pire chose sur Usenet?

Signature cette lire de essayer ?? con d???un l???air j???ai que moment un
fait ??a.