How to backup your mobile SMS and contacts?(windows mobile &iphone

sigolina

5/5/2010 7:37:00 AM

How to backup your mobile SMS and contacts?(windows mobile &iphone)

It is commom that we get a lot of SMS and most of them are so important.Do
you find it is not easy that we save so many contacts in our mobile phone?SIM
or memory card has its limited storage capacity and our SMS&contacts will
become more and more,what can we do with this?Someone will say we can delete
them.Yes,of course we you can delete them but you know most of them are so
important.I do many thigs to find the solution way,finally I find the best
way is that we can save them to our computer,but our mobile phone can not
provide the solution way,I have no ideas until the day I get the third part
software.Actually,it show me a good way.There are so many this kind of
software and which one is the right one?I find [b]3GMobile SMS + Contacts
Backup[/b] and GodswMobile Windows Mobile Transfer[/b] Suite for your windows
mobile phone.These software is valueble.

windows mobile backup software :

With [b]3GMobile SMS + Contacts Backup[/b], you can:
Backup SMS Messages for windows mobile into txt file or .xml backup file and
save onto your computer
Restore SMS Messages from a .xml backup file
Support all SMS default folders (Inbox, Outbox, Drafts, Sent Items, Deleted
Items) and custom folders.
Export your outlook contacts into txt file or .xml backup file format and
save onto your pc
Edit outlook contacts info on computer directly
Restore outlook contacts from the .xml backup file
Support unlimited outlook contacts and SMS backup/restore.
Fast backup and restore speed
Fully Support Windows Mobile 5/6.0/6.1/6.5
More information:
https://www.3gmobil...
[img]http://www.3gmobiletool.com/images/index_clip_im...[/img]

With [b]GodswMobile Windows Mobile Transfer Suite[/b], you can:
Backup and restore contacts, including sim card contacts and mobile contacts;
Backup and restore text message for windows mobile;
Support backup and restore SMS and Contacts to text file(*.txt);
Transfer SMS and Contacts from mobile to computer;
Including an application for windows pc to view,edit and print SMS and
Contacts;
Support set photo and ringtone for contacts on computer directly;
Support unlimited SMS and Contacts backup/restore;
Fast backup and restore speed;
Easy to use - 3 click to finish the backup or restore job;
Fully support Microsoft Windows Mobile 5 and 6.
Fully support VGA and WVGA Screen. (Such as HTC Touch HD 2,Pro 2,Diamond 2)
More information:
http://www.convert...Other-Software/Other_Tools/GodswMobile-Windows-Mobile-Transfer-...
[img]http://www.convert...uploads/100413/1_10...[/img]

iphone backup software:

If you use iPhone I think [b]Tansee iPhone Transfer SMS[/b]&[b]Tansee iPhone
Transfer Contact[/b] can help you:
With [b]Tansee iPhone Transfer SMS[/b],you can:
Backup SMS in iPhone to computer before iPhone reject receiving new SMS.
View and Manage old iPhone SMS in your computer.
View SMS in Text file format (.txt file), ANTS file format (.ants file), MHT
file format (.mht file)on PC.
Password protection support (ANTS file only).
Edit SMS (ANTS file only).
Print SMS (MHT file print by IE).
More information:
http://www.convert...iPhone-Software/Tansee-iPhone-Transfe...
[img]http://www.convert...uploads/090830/1_11...[/img]

With [b]Tansee iPhone Transfer Contact[/b],you can:
Backup contacts on iPhone memory to a file.
Export two types of file format (Antc file, Text file).
Backup iPhone Contactâ??s Photos.
Export full screen of iPhone contactâ??s Photos.
View Contacts in Text file format (.txt) or ANTC file format (.antc) on PC.
Password protection support (ANTC file only).
More information:
http://www.convert...iPhone-Software/Tansee-iPhone-Transfer-Co...
[img]http://www.convert...uploads/090912/1_11...[/img]

If you want to get more onformation,you can see:
Http://www.converter123.com
Have fun with this software,hope it can do you a favor!

[url=http://www.convert...][b]dvd to avi converter[/b][/url]
1 Answer

Suresu

iMobileTool Windows Mobile Backup Suite 3.10
Requirements: Pocket PC,Windows Mobile 2005,WM5,WM6
Overview: Backup both contacts and SMS from windows mobile to
computer;Backup contacts and SMS into Text file format(.txt, .csv file) or
Data file format.(.cbf and .sms);Restore contacts and SMS from the backup
data files(.cbf and .sms file).

http://imobiletool.com/images/windows-mobile-backup-s...

Windows Mobile Backup Suite can provide you:
- Backup both contacts and SMS from windows mobile to computer.
- Backup contacts and SMS into Text file format(.txt, .csv file) or Data
file format.(.cbf and .sms).
- Transfer windows mobile contacts to gmail, hotmail, outlook etc on computer.
- Manage windows mobile contacts and SMS easily on computer.
- Support contacts'photos and ringtones backup.
- Set photo and ringtone for contacts on computer directly.
- Restore contacts and SMS from the backup data files(.cbf and .sms file).

iMobileTool Windows Mobile Backup Suite is an all-in-one windows mobile
backup solution. This suite includes two software packages, the "iMobileTool
SMS Backup" and the "iMobileTool Contacts Backup", so with this single
package you can backup both contacts and sms messages from your windows
mobile phone to computer directly

With SMS Backup, you can easily backup the SMS to computer as a text file or
a SMS file whenever you want. You can choose whether to backup the SMS into a
TXT file or a SMS file. By choosing SMS file format, you can use our pc sms
manager to view and edit your SMS on computer.

With Contacts Backup, you can easily backup all contacts to computer as a
text file or a .cbf backup file at your will. If you choose to backup into
..cbf backup file format, you can even manage these contacts on your computer
by the use of our pc contacts manager.

Key Feature:
* Backup SMS for windows mobile into txt file or .sms backup file and
save onto your computer
* Backup Windows Mobile SMS to CSV file
* Support customized sms backup
* Support all SMS default folders (Inbox, Outbox, Drafts, Deleted, Send)
and custom folders
* Restore SMS from the .sms backup file
* Export and backup contacts into txt file or .cbf backup file format
and save onto your pc
* Backup both sim card contacts and outlook contacts
* Backup winddows mobile contacts to CSV file
* Transfer windows mobile contacts to gmail, hotmail, outlook etc on
computer.
* Backup contacts'photos and ringtones
* Edit contacts info on computer directly
* Set photos and ringtones for contacts on computer
* Restore contacts from the .cbf backup file
* Import contacts from csv,excel,access etc on pc to windows mobile
* Put gmail, hotmail contacts from PC to windows mobile
* Print SMS + Contacts on computer
* Support unlimited contacts and SMS backup/restore.
* Fast backup and restore speed
* Easy to use

Read More: http://imobiletool.com/windows-mobile-backup-...