How to print out iPhone SMS, backup iPhone sms to computer

Richar

4/18/2010 2:56:00 PM

Got lots of text messages on iPhone and want to print out your iPhone sms?
I'd like to share an easy way to backup your iPhone SMS to computer and set
a password to keep them safe. What's more, you can also print out your iPhone
SMS messages.

All you need is to use this iPhone SMS to computer transfer software

http://gutensoft.com/Utilities/Tansee-iPhone-Transf...

20% OFF at gutensoft.com

What can this iPhone sms help you?

- Backup SMS in iPhone to computer before iPhone reject receiving new SMS.
- View and Manage old iPhone SMS in your computer.
- View SMS in Text file format (.txt file), ANTS file format (.ants file),
MHT file format (.mht file)on PC.
- Password protection support (ANTS file only).
- Edit SMS (ANTS file only).
- Print SMS (MHT file print by IE).

Free download it to enjoy now:
http://www.regnow.com/softsell/nph-softsell.cgi?item=13181-11&affiliate=108427&ss_coupon=GUTE-1R84&ss_short_...

Hope this can be helpful to all iPhone users.
2 Answers

Richar

Sorry. The corrent download link is:

http://www.regnow.com/softsell/nph-softsell.cgi?item=13181-11&affiliate=108427&ss_coupon=GUTE-1R84&ss_short_...

Free download it to try now. It's safe.

"Richar" wrote:

> Got lots of text messages on iPhone and want to print out your iPhone sms?
> I'd like to share an easy way to backup your iPhone SMS to computer and set
> a password to keep them safe. What's more, you can also print out your iPhone
> SMS messages.
>
> All you need is to use this iPhone SMS to computer transfer software
>
> http://gutensoft.com/Utilities/Tansee-iPhone-Transf...
>
> 20% OFF at gutensoft.com
>
> What can this iPhone sms help you?
>
> - Backup SMS in iPhone to computer before iPhone reject receiving new SMS.
> - View and Manage old iPhone SMS in your computer.
> - View SMS in Text file format (.txt file), ANTS file format (.ants file),
> MHT file format (.mht file)on PC.
> - Password protection support (ANTS file only).
> - Edit SMS (ANTS file only).
> - Print SMS (MHT file print by IE).
>
> Free download it to enjoy now:
> http://www.regnow.com/softsell/nph-softsell.cgi?item=13181-11&affiliate=108427&ss_coupon=GUTE-1R84&ss_short_...
>
> Hope this can be helpful to all iPhone users.

Richar

The above guide will help you backup your iPhone sms messages onto computer
easily.
But if you want to backup your iPhone contacts to computer, here is the tip:
http://www.gutensoft.com/Utilities/backup-iphone-contacts-to-com...