New way to transfer iphone messages to computer

catysmith

2/5/2010 2:07:00 AM

Besides other backup softwre,I found out this one as well,new.
We can free try here:
http://softseeking.com/prodail.asp...
SMS Manager help manage iPhone SMS files including copy, backup, transfer
and delete SMS on iPhone. In this way, we will never worry about the lost of
your valuable iPhone SMS and the full SMS box rejecting to accept new
messages.
* Key Functions
* Copy iPhone SMS files to computer
You can directly copy iPhone SMS files to .txt file on your local disk.
* Backup SMS files
You can backup all the SMS to the local default folder to avoid loss.
* Delete SMS
You can delete all the SMS on the backup file or just your selected
files.

* Key Features
* Copy all or the selected
You can choose to copy all SMS on iPhone or the SMS of the specific
contact and message.
* Selective delete
You can choose to delete all or just your selected files.

--
Seeking answers the whole life!
3 Answers

catysmith

Step 1: Download Tansee iPhone Transfer Contact free trial version,

http://www.softseeking.com/prodail.asp...

Step 2: Connect iPhone to your computer.

Step 3: Run Tansee iPhone Transfer Contact , your contacts on iPhone memory
will display as shown in your iPhone screen automatically as fig 1. Click on
single name, all his or her information will display.

Step 4-a: In 1 situation, you can click button "Copy" to copy all contacts
from your iPhone to your computer , then select options:
1: Choose File Type: backup to TXT file, ANTC file or CSV file;
2: Choose File Path: You can change the backup path if you do not use
default path.
3: Advanced Option: if you choose ANTC format in step 1, you can add a
password to protect the file. Note: We do not know the password, so please do
remember it.
Click OK Button to finish the Copy.

Step 4-b: In 2 situation, click button "Copy Contact From who" to copy
contact of a single person, select options:
1: Choose File Type: Backup contacts to TXT file, and CSV file in single
contact transfer;
2: Choose File Path: You can change the backup path if you do not use
default path;
3: Advanced Option: Disabled in single contact transfer.
Click OK Button to finish the Copy.

catysmith

Except tansee sms backup and tansee contact above,there is another sms
manager for all to choose.
then we can have a comparision.

check more info. and try here:

http://softseeking.com/prodail.asp...

This iPhone SMS Manager supports all iPhone versions. Connect to iPhone,
then you can fulfill all the managing functions. You can directly copy all
SMS files or the specific one. Backup the current SMS files and delete your
selected files or clear all at one time.
* Backup iPhone SMS files to computer
* Copy iPhone SMS to .txt files directly
* Delete the SMS on the backup files

* Key Functions
* Copy iPhone SMS files to computer
You can directly copy iPhone SMS files to .txt file on your local disk.
* Backup SMS files
You can backup all the SMS to the local default folder to avoid loss.
* Delete SMS
You can delete all the SMS on the backup file or just your selected
files.

* Key Features
* Copy all or the selected
You can choose to copy all SMS on iPhone or the SMS of the specific
contact and message.
* Selective delete
You can choose to delete all or just your selected files.

catysmith

sorry,some mistakes
this one is tansee sms' trial location