zengbine

9/3/2009 10:33:00 AM

How to transfer SMS from your T-Mobile to PC

Do you have a lot of SMS messages, some of sentimental value? Do you
need to backup your SMS from your phone to pc? I found third party
software for Windows Mobile Phone to transfer SMS to your desktop
computer. Here is the user’s guide (4 main Steps)

How to install Godsw Mobile SMS Transfer to Windows Mobile Phone?
How to Backup and transfer the SMS from mobile to PC
How to manager SMS on desktop computer
How to restore SMS from pc to mobile

1. Download the third party software and Install it

Step 1: Download the SMS Transfer Tool

Step 2: Unzip the file you downloaded just now and copy the
installation file "GodswMobileSMSTransferSetup.CAB" to your mobile
device. You may need to connect your device to a host computer using
ActiveSync. You can also transfer the file using a memory card.

Step 3: On your device, navigate to the location of the CAB file using
File Explorer. Click on the CAB file (displayed as the following
screenshot) and click "Install" to begin the installation.

Step 4: Now installation completes. Select "OK" to continue.

2. Transfer the SMS from your mobile to PC

Now let’s use the software to finish the transfer job.

Step 1: Click "start" and then select programs.

Step 2: Select the “SMSTransfer” in your mobile programs list to run
it.

Step 3: Click on "Backup Messages" in the main interface to backup you
SMS messages in mobile phone.

Step 4: Decide the file name, file format and location (The default
setting is OK) for your SMS file and click on "Save" to start to
backup process.

Step 5: After backup completes, all the SMS messages has been backup
in a file on your phone. You can save it in your memory card or
transfer it to your computer easily by ActiveSync.

3. Manager your SMS on your desktop computer

Step 1: Transfer the SMS backup file from your mobile phone to
computer by ActiveSync first. Then run the "SMSTransferManager.exe”
from the zip file folder in your computer.

Step 2: Click “File”à”Import” and select the backup file to import
your sms message to the SMS Transfer Manager.

Step 3:You can see all your backup sms in your computer with SMS
Transfer Manager Now!

Also, you could delete some of the messages and export the sms to a
new file and restore to your mobile phone.

4. Restore SMS from pc to mobile

Before backup, the mobile phone does not have any messages as a brand
new phone.

Step 1: Click on "SMS Transfer" in programs list to run it.
Step 2: Click on "Restore Messages" in the main interface to save your
SMS messages into mobile phone.

Step 3: Select and click on the stf file to be restored.

After Restore Succeed. You will see all you message come back to your
phone now!

help me with my massages
i have a lot of massage in my mobile,and most of them are for
business,so they're very important to me.that's why i cannot delate
them by mistake,but my mobile can only store limited amount of
messages.so please give me a way out.my inbox is almost full now.
help please.
http://www.softwarewikipedia.com/index.php/GodswMobile_SMS...
2 Answers

Arash Gharahmadani the muzzie goat fucker RIP (rest in pieces)

HOW TO BECOME A SHITSKIN MOSLEM - this is how: fuck goats, molest
children, wear a beekeepers outfit all the time, never shower or bath,
beat your wives, learn terrorist activities at a maddrassa, wipe your
ass with stones, sell the donkey you fucked to a nearby village, marry a
nine year-old , send your child off to an indoctrination camp, practice
thighing with little kids, ............ Practice all those and you too
could become a prophet !!

Death to shitskin mohammadan koos

Cartoon character Muhammad was a child molester and goat fucker.
....and so with his retard followers.