shiqingshoe

5/12/2009 10:44:00 AM

Branded Sunglasses cheap wholesaler (paypal payment)
( www.niketrade08.cn )
Bluetooth Sunglasses cheap wholesaler (paypal payment)
( www.niketrade08.cn )
New Sunglasses cheap wholesaler (paypal payment)
( www.niketrade08.cn )
Fashion Acetate Sunglasses cheap wholesaler (paypal payment)
( www.niketrade08.cn )
Stainless Steel Sunglass Sports Sunglasses cheap wholesaler (paypal
payment)( www.niketrade08.cn ) Cool Sunglasses cheap wholesaler
(paypal payment)( www.niketrade08.cn )
Acetate Sunglass Men's Sunglasses cheap wholesaler (paypal payment)
( www.niketrade08.cn ) Sunglass Retailer Lady's Sunglass Copper
Sunglass

Sun Glasses
New Sunglasses cheap wholesaler (paypal payment)
( www.niketrade08.cn )
Armani Glasses
Burberry Glasses cheap wholesaler (paypal payment)
( www.niketrade08.cn )
D&G Glasses
Chanel Glasses cheap wholesaler (paypal payment)
( www.niketrade08.cn )
Dior Glasses
Fendi Glasses
Gucci Glasses cheap wholesaler (paypal payment)
( www.niketrade08.cn )
Okely Glasses
LV Glasses cheap wholesaler (paypal payment)( www.niketrade08.cn )
Prada Glasses cheap wholesaler (paypal payment)
( www.niketrade08.cn )
Versace Glasses

Branded Sunglasses cheap wholesaler (paypal payment)( www.sneaker-shop08.com
)
Bluetooth Sunglasses cheap wholesaler (paypal payment)( www.sneaker-shop08.com
)
New Sunglasses cheap wholesaler (paypal payment)( www.sneaker-shop08.com
)
Fashion Acetate Sunglasses cheap wholesaler (paypal payment)
( www.sneaker-shop08.com )
Stainless Steel Sunglass Sports Sunglasses cheap wholesaler (paypal
payment)( www.sneaker-shop08.com ) Cool Sunglasses cheap wholesaler
(paypal payment)( www.sneaker-shop08.com )
Acetate Sunglass Men's Sunglasses cheap wholesaler (paypal payment)
( www.sneaker-shop08.com ) Sunglass Retailer Lady's Sunglass Copper
Sunglass

Sun Glasses
New Sunglasses cheap wholesaler (paypal payment)( www.sneaker-shop08.com
)
Armani Glasses
Burberry Glasses cheap wholesaler (paypal payment)( www.sneaker-shop08.com
)
D&G Glasses
Chanel Glasses cheap wholesaler (paypal payment)( www.sneaker-shop08.com
)
Dior Glasses
Fendi Glasses
Gucci Glasses cheap wholesaler (paypal payment)( www.sneaker-shop08.com
)
Okely Glasses
LV Glasses cheap wholesaler (paypal payment)( www.sneaker-shop08.com )
Prada Glasses cheap wholesaler (paypal payment)( www.sneaker-shop08.com
)
Versace Glasses

1 Answer

Shmaryahu b. Chanoch

On Jul 29, 2:23 am, ShalomfromDv...@webtv.net (Dvora) wrote:
> Swastikas, slurs cover Olney Md synagogue
>
> Group: soc.culture.jewish.moderated Date: Wed, Jul 28, 2010, 6:24am
> (EDT+4) From: omega....@gmail.com (Shmaryahu b. Chanoch)
> -
> As parents arrived early Monday morning to drop their kids off for
> summer camp at the B'Nai Shalom Synagogue in Olney, Md., they were
> greeted by a derogatory name for Jews spray-painted on the building.
> -
> "I started welling up with tears and tried to conceal it from our 3-
> year-old," said concerned parent Laurie Blumstein.
> But the anti-Semitic vandalism didn't stop there.
> -
>  Swastikas were spray- painted across the entire building and sidewalk
> and German references to the Holocaust were found on lampposts even
> parking spots.
> --
> Rabbi Sunshine believes the vandalism happened sometime overnight.
> Montgomery County police are investigating more than a dozen different
> slogans and symbols as a hate crime, including change found at the door,
> which Rabbi Sunshine believes insinuates Jews are money hungry.
> --
> Also in Olney, mailboxes of two residences in the 18500 block of Rolling
> Acres Way were spray-painted red. Several swastikas, the symbol "14/88,"
> and the symbol "SS" were spray-painted on the yards and trees at those
> residences.
> -
>  The "88" is sometimes a coded reference to Heil Hitler, as each word
> begins with the eight letter of the alphabet, and the "14" is thought to
> stand for the number of words in a white supremacist credo.
> -http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local-beat/Local-Synagogue-Vandali...
> -
> I CANOT IMAGINE THE EFFECT THE SHOCK -THE PAIN --
> WHEN WE LIVED IN AN APT -BEFORE WE HAD CHILDREN --
> SOMEONE PAINTD RED SWASTICAS UP THE STAIRWAY WALL AND ON OUR DOOR --
> -
> I WAS SO HURT AND FRIGHTENED -
>
> Shalom From Dvora --

What I hope did not happen was that someone from the Jewish community
did it. Too often over the last few years we have seen people do
this. It has happened too frequently on college campuses where
someone paints racist slogans and it was done by someone within the
targeted community.