Problem in Visual Studios VB, in compiling for Windows Mobile 5

David Batty

5/10/2009 8:27:00 PM

I am using Visual Studio 2005 and trying to develop a 'Hello World'
application to run on Windows Mobile 5.

All is fine until I attempt to run the application on the phone, then
it complains that .net compact framework is out of date. How do I
develop in VB.net so that my application will run on this version of
my phone without any problems with .net.

The phone has version 1.1 of .net Compact Framework and for a simple
'Hello World' program this should be adequate.

Anyone any ideas please?

1 Answer

Tim Layton

I have several windows mobile development tutorials that should help you. Go
to my blog at http://techtips.timlay....