R4 ds/dsi firmware-drivers de R4 Sdhc. R4 ultra, R4 new, R4 III upgrade, R4 v3

Gorka

3/5/2009 10:21:00 AM

Hola,, aqui teneis una web donde encontre una recopilacion de firmware o drivers de las R4 Sdhc ,R4 Ultra,R4 New, R4 III Upgrade. R4 Dsi, R4 ui.

http://www.r4spain....

Pinchas en el enlace de arriba y en la parte inferior izda haces click en el boton DESCARGAR, aparecera un menu con muchos driver para distintas R4 DS.

Espero que os sirva de ayuda.

Saludetes
Gorka

3 Answers

Westprog

"F?achad?ir" <F?ach@d.?ir> wrote in message
> On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 20:20:36 -0000, "Westprog" <westprog@hottmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>jl wrote:
>>> Nowadays we are awash with millions of photograps most of which will
>>> not survive simply because they have not been printed. Computers of
>>> the future in all likelihood will not understand our current digital
>>> formats.

>>I think it's very, very unlikely that we will lose the ability to process
>>JPG's. Why should we, given effectively unlimited storage and processing
>>power? It's quite likely that most of the pictures being uploaded to
>>Facebook now will still be accessible 50,000 years from now, unless a
>>comet
>>hits or the bomb falls.

> The question is, how long will Facebook survive. In ten years time, it
> may go the way of Geocities.

> That's the trouble with clouds. They evaporate.

You can rely on someone buying up all their assets for a pittance though.
Content gets acquired, it doesn't go in the skip.

--

J/

SOTW: "Drive Like Lightning (Crash Like Thunder)" - The Brian Setzer
Orchestra

http://galaxies-sf.monsite.orange.fr/...

> On Sun, 15 Nov 2009 12:26:56 +0000 (GMT), jl <jl@spamnet.junk> wrote:
>
>>In article <hdn3g2$lpq$1@news.datemas.de>, Westprog
>><westprog@hottmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> I think it's very, very unlikely that we will lose the ability to
>>> process JPG's. Why should we, given effectively unlimited storage and
>>> processing power? It's quite likely that most of the pictures being
>>> uploaded to Facebook now will still be accessible 50,000 years from now,
>>> unless a comet hits or the bomb falls.
>>
>>JPEGS store photographs in a degraded form, various RAW data format would
>>have to be supported, which change with chip and manufacturer.

RAW data is pretty easy to process. I've written programs to analyse it
myself, and it wasn't difficult. If the disc format is readable, then any
moderately bright young programmer should be able to figure out how to
decode it.

But at present the vast majority of photographs are stored in JPG format,
because that's how they are used.

>>I remember the doomsday project. Most schools in Britain cooperated with
>>the BBC in the production of a Laserdisc showing the life in Britain at
>>that time. All this data can now not be accessed except if you have an old
>>laserdisc player.
>
> Not so. They've ported the data
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBC_Domesd...

Digital data can always be easily copied. It's the transcription from
analogue that's the problem, as we can see with the recent Beatles reissues.

>>It is imaginable that in 50 years time technology has sunk to a lower
>>level, due to war, natural disaster, revolution, religion, whatever. All
>>the electronic data could then be lost. Inscriptions on pharaohs tombs and
>>photographs would still be there.

> Stone lasts. Photos not so much.

There was a lot of worry a while back that CD's wouldn't last past 10 years.
I've not had any fail on me yet, but in 50,000 years there might be some
degradation. I wonder what the backup medium for the ages will be.

--

J/

SOTW: "Drive Like Lightning (Crash Like Thunder)" - The Brian Setzer
Orchestra

http://galaxies-sf.monsite.orange.fr/...

jl

In article <hdrrfi$2kg$1@news.datemas.de>,
Westprog <westprog@hottmail.com> wrote:

> RAW data is pretty easy to process. I've written programs to analyse it
> myself, and it wasn't difficult. If the disc format is readable, then
> any moderately bright young programmer should be able to figure out how
> to decode it.

It may be now - I've never had a reason to try. But in, say - 100 years
with totally different formats, operating systems and storage devices, the
difficulties might be very considerable indeed.

Obviously libraries and researches are aware of the problem, though I
don't think that they have a solution, apart from begging the camera
manufacturers to put their raw data formats into the public domain.

Jochen

--

Limavady and the Roe Valley