microsoft.public.excel.programming

How can I insert excel sheet in to powerpoint slides with autupdate option?

Shyaam

12/20/2006 4:25:00 AM

Hi all,

I have excel sheet which I need bring the sheet in to power point
slide frequently. So every time the excell sheet gets updated. So i
want to import the excel sheet in to poer point slide only once. Then
it should automatically get refresh if there is any change...Pls your's
reply would be greatly appreciated...

Thx,
rafiq

1 Answer

Martin Fishlock

Rafiq:

On a PP slide insert an object select excel worksheet and click the link to
file on the left. that should do it.

But it is a little messy sometimes so it is best to have a special sheet in
your workbook that formats the table as required so that you can link to that
sheet easily.
--
Hope this helps
Martin Fishlock, Bangkok, Thailand