Jose Luis Cortes Escolano

12/19/2006 9:26:00 PM

I have been using Excel for many ears and often refer to the online help
when I'm stuck with VBA. No problems until today when it all seems wrong.

Last week I neded to double check something in Access VBA help and
successfully found what I was looking for, but now the Excel VBA help seems
to be opening the Access VBA help instead.

Any ideas what could be wrong and how to fix it?

--
Ian

NickHK

Ian,
I've had intermittent Office/VBA Help problems that are annoying, but
generally fixed with an Office restart and/or Windows restart.
Seems to be MSOHelp.exe hanging/erroring rather than the individual help
files causing problems.

Help's ability to locate entries consistently also seems flakey.
Certainly not a reliable system, IMHO.

NickHK