Dave Peterson

12/19/2006 8:37:00 PM

these are buttons from the forms toolbar?

If you have a macro assigned to that button:

dim myBTN as Button
set myBTN = activesheet(application.caller)
msgbox mybtn.name & "- or - " & application.caller

--

Dave Peterson
1 Answer

Dave Peterson

Sorry, it was a typo on my part:

set myBTN = activesheet.buttons(application.caller)

You can get the name directly from application.caller, but by using the myBTN
variable, you can get other stuff, too:

msgbox mybtn.topleftcell.address

for instance.

--