microsoft.public.excel.programming

Button do not appear on Sheet !

Amit

12/19/2006 7:46:00 PM

Hello everybody,

I have written a VBA code (for the first time!) which uses sheet1 as
its main page or menu. It has two buttons. The problem I am having is
that when I save it as xla or add-in and import it into Excel it does
show the buttons.

I will appreciate it if sombody could advise me on this matter.

Thanks,
AK

1 Answer

alok

Hi Amit,

Add-ins cannot display their worksheets. They can display their forms but
not their worksheets. Hence you are not seeing the two buttons when your
add-in loaded into Excel.

Alok