microsoft.public.excel.programming

Values in Columns to convert in rows

Carpe Diem

12/19/2006 6:09:00 PM

Hi all,

I have the folowwing data:

A1 B1 C1 D1 E1
Costs 100 200 125 2002562

What I need is to copy the data oto put like this:

A1 B1
2002562 100
2002562 200
2002562 125

Is there a way to do this using a macro or a function ? I tried to use
the transpose faunction but it didn't work

Can someone help me ?

Thank you

Ricardo galveia

1 Answer

Carpe Diem

Hi Gary,

It worked justv like I need but I have about 1500 lines with values to
copy how can I do it ?

Thank You for your help.

Ricardo