microsoft.public.excel.programming

Re: I'm dying over here...excel

Otto Moehrbach

12/19/2006 5:45:00 PM

Not knowing anymore than what you said, one idea would be as follows.
Across the top list all the production stations starting in Column C.
In Column A list all the employees. In Column B put the employee number.
In each production station column, enter the expiration date for their
training.
The presence of a date for a production station says that employee is
trained in that station. The absence of a date means he is not.
This gives you something to chew on, tear up, or whatever. HTH Otto