comp.lang.python

XPCOM/hulahop: waiting for JavaScript finished?

John Bokma

3/25/2010 10:14:00 PM

I am playing a bit with hulahop/xpcom using the code found at

http://www.advogato.org/article...

but have no idea how to check if some JavaScript has finised running.
The _loaded method of Browser is called after the document has finished
has finised setting things up.

Is there a way to either wait a few seconds in _loaded (fragile, of
course). time.sleep() (as expected) blocks.

Or better, is there a way to check if JavaScript has stopped running?
(Hmmm... thinking of it, this can also run on events, so maybe there is
no good way to do this?)

Thanks,

--
John Bokma j3b