microsoft.public.excel.programming

Replace VBA Reference for Type Library

Mike McNeill

12/19/2006 4:12:00 PM

A particular path shown in my list of VBA References needs to be changed to
show a revised destination for the .tlb file.
How is this done - there is no "Delete" button!!??

As a corollary to this - what is the best path to use for a reference used
by a Workbook which is accessed by other users on our intranet? And how does
each user (not VBA literate) setup this "universal" reference?
The workbook is in a folder on the Server, visible to us all. This opens OK
but the macros won't compile because the Reference path is wrong for each
user. It's OK on my machine, because that's where it started!!

Any clues/help much appreciated....
Mike