colleen1980@gmail.com

12/19/2006 2:28:00 PM

Hi: Can any one please tell me how to i hide the sheets?

Thanks,

2 Answers

excelnut1954

Assuming you want to hide one of the worksheets. As an example, if the
sheet name is Test Sheet, here is how to hide it.

Sheets("Test Sheet").Select
ActiveWindow.Visible = False

Hope this helps.
J.O.

Anna wrote:
> Hi: Can any one please tell me how to i hide the sheets?
>
> Thanks,

colleen1980@gmail.com

Should i simple type this code into VBA by prssing Alt F11 or i have to
create a function?

Thanks,