comp.lang.python

What's the matter with docs.python.org?

kj

3/24/2010 4:05:00 PM

In the last couple of weeks, docs.python.org has been down repeatedly
(like right now). Has anyone else noticed this?

~K

4 Answers

python

KJ,

> In the last couple of weeks, docs.python.org has been down repeatedly
> (like right now). Has anyone else noticed this?

I've been surfing docs.python.org all morning and haven't had any
problems.

I'm connecting from Bethlehem, PA (USA).

Malcolm

Philip Semanchuk

On Mar 24, 2010, at 12:05 PM, kj wrote:

> In the last couple of weeks, docs.python.org has been down repeatedly
> (like right now). Has anyone else noticed this?

http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/docs....

Works for me...

HTH
Philip

Steve Holden

kj wrote:

> In the last couple of weeks, docs.python.org has been down repeatedly
> (like right now). Has anyone else noticed this?

http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/docs....

regards
Steve
--
Steve Holden +1 571 484 6266 +1 800 494 3119
See PyCon Talks from Atlanta 2010 http://pyco...

kj

In <mailman.1145.1269447568.23598.python-list@python.org> Philip Semanchuk <philip@semanchuk.com> writes:

>On Mar 24, 2010, at 12:05 PM, kj wrote:

>> In the last couple of weeks, docs.python.org has been down repeatedly
>> (like right now). Has anyone else noticed this?

>http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/docs....

Very handy. Thanks!

~K