colleen1980@gmail.com

12/19/2006 1:47:00 AM

Hi: Can any one please tell me how to i create a lookup sheet. I mean
every time when i open the excel file it automatically update the data
into the sheet from another excel file.

Thanks.

1 Answer

Franz Verga

Nel post news:1166492817.441361.30640@n67g2000cwd.googlegroups.com
*Anna* ha scritto:

> Hi: Can any one please tell me how to i create a lookup sheet. I mean
> every time when i open the excel file it automatically update the data
> into the sheet from another excel file.
>
> Thanks.

Hi Anna,

I think you could use a VLOOKUP, but please be more specific... :-)

--
(I'm not sure of names of menus, options and commands, because
translating from the Italian version of Excel...)

Hope I helped you.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Ciao

Franz Verga from Italy