microsoft.public.excel.programming

Re: drop down cell link to worksheet not working

Nick Hodge

12/19/2006 12:44:00 AM

Matt

It's displaying the index of the selected item. You would use that against
your input range using the INDEX worksheet function to return the actual
value to where you want

Alternatively you could use an activeX control )from the control toolbox and
return it's value back to the worksheet using code?

--
HTH
Nick Hodge