stinson

12/18/2006 8:46:00 PM

I wrote some code for a spreadsheet and then deleted the code. However when
I open the spreadsheet I still get the macro warning. What do I need to do
to the spreadsheet so that when I open it I don't get the macro warning?

Thanks,
Tom
3 Answers

Nick Hodge

Stinson

Check Here

http://www.nickhodge.co.uk/tip...

3rd table down

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"stinson" <stinson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I wrote some code for a spreadsheet and then deleted the code. However
>when
> I open the spreadsheet I still get the macro warning. What do I need to
> do
> to the spreadsheet so that when I open it I don't get the macro warning?
>
> Thanks,
> Tom

Gary''s Student

Remove the module that used to hold the code.
--
Gary''s Student

"stinson" wrote:

> I wrote some code for a spreadsheet and then deleted the code. However when
> I open the spreadsheet I still get the macro warning. What do I need to do
> to the spreadsheet so that when I open it I don't get the macro warning?
>
> Thanks,
> Tom

Bob Phillips

See http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.h...