microsoft.public.excel.programming

RE: Cell Select > Calculate

bigwheel

12/18/2006 8:46:00 PM

You could use data validation to get your prompt e.g. select cell A2 then
click Data>Validation. On the settings tab, set the range of values
permitted (whole number, between 1 and 1000000) then on the Input Message
tab, type the message to be displayed. Finally in cell D2, put the formula
=A2*C2. Copy this down as many rows as required.